How To Root itel s21 Install TWRP Recovery
Am here to announce to all itel s21 users that you can have root access on your smartphone. Presently you can now install this latest TWRP Recovery and root itel s21. Now we will be overseeing you on How to Install the TWRP For itel s21 and gain Root access for your itel s21.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery that is formally known as TeamWin Recovery formulated with a touchscreen interface which enables its users to install third-party firmware and backup their modern system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery Foritel s21 is working thoroughly excellent and can be utilized to flash custom ROMs and perform full backups. Full touch is also achievable for comfortable navigation. For those who desire to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a suggested custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the Recovery For your itel s21.
To Root itel s21 we are going to using the Flash Tool Mode with itel S21 TWRP recovery. It will be smart you read the post thoroughly before flashing the recovery to evade any errors or brick of the device. I believe several people using this device have serach googled on how to root their itel s21 without getting any useful outcome fear not with this ported recovery you can presently root your device in a minute and get the long-awaited freedom you require to traverse your device the way you like it. Continue reading the tutorial below to the end so that you can root your Itel S21.
The most outstanding custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), received an update to version 3.2.1. The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.1. Flash this impressive recovery to your device to change the slow old recovery from your device. Download and enjoy the TWRP Recovery For itel S21,
Root itel s21 Install TWRP Recovery
What’s new in 3.1.1-0:
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed an ADB restore issue (bigbiff)
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present (Dees_Troy)
- Fixed line wrapping in the GUI terminal (_that)
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2 (Dees_Troy)Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2
The advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Flashing the recovery using ADB Mode
How To Flash itel S21 Recovery
- Connect your device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The itel s21 Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
- Navigate and select the MT6757_Android_scatter file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
- In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above Connect your switched off the device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
- A progress bar should start running
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
How To Root itel S21
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- ADB reboot recovery
- You are advised to create a nandroid backup now
- Do a factory reset,
- Flash the Latest SuperSu.zip,
- Voila, you are now rooted.