How to Root Xiaomi Mi 6X Install twrp Recovery
Am Glad to announce to all the Xiaomi Mi 6X users that you can now root your smartphone successfully. Finally, you can now install TWRP Recovery and root Xiaomi Mi 6X. This web page was designed to guide you look up to on How to Install the TWRP For Xiaomi Mi 6X and then Root your device.
TWRP Recovery remains a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface which provides its users with the ability to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP 3.X.X Recovery For Xiaomi Mi 6X is working sufficiently fine and can be employed to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also running smoothly for simple navigation. In case you want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a prescribed custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the Recovery For your Xiaomi Mi 6X.
To Root Xiaomi Mi 6X we are going to be using the Flash Tool Mode with TWRP recovery for Xiaomi Mi 6X. It will be smart you read this post pretty well before flashing the recovery to avoid brick or any errors on the Android device. I understand many users of Xiaomi Mi 6X has been searching google on how to root their device without making any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now gain root access on your Android device. In a minute you will get the freedom you need to enjoy your device the way you like it and want to tweak it. Please make sure you read the tutorial below to the end so that you can be able to root Xiaomi Mi 6X.
The most outstanding custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), introduced an update to version 3.1.1. The new update does not bring many unique features but fixes the most irritating flaws of version 3.1. Flash this excellent recovery to your device to change the slow old recovery from your device. Download and enjoy the TWRP 3.1.1 Recovery For Xiaomi Mi 6X,
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So kindly don’t contrast the term hacking with establishing. It isn’t valid in any way. Rooting in Android amounts to only jailbreaking the gadget to gain admittance to the root directory of your android portable. This implies you are expelling the confinements and constraints from your Android device to play out the unperformable errands.
By Rooting Xiaomi Mi 6X you are infusing a record known as SU double to the base of your telephone. In fact Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand guarantee yet don’t stress, you can unroot or restore your gadget whenever with no issues.
REQUIREMENT NEEDED TO ROOT XIAOMI MI 6X
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Install Recovery For Xiaomi Mi 6X
- Download the Twrp Recovery From the below link,
Download ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device the to PC Via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should boot into Fastboot Mode
- The recovery you downloaded (Rename it to recovery) then move to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal Mode
Vola you have successfully flash the latest recovery on your device so next thing to do is to root Xiaomi Mi 6X if it is not rooted.
How To Root Xiaomi Mi 6X
- Reboot your device into Recovery Mode with the below command
- ADB reboot recovery
- You are advised to create a nandroid backup now
- Do a factory reset,
- Flash the SuperSu 2.79
- Voila, you are now rooted.